End of an Era

Ths forum contains all the technical and usage information for this board. There are also some general rules here. If you are new, please check here before posting anything. (Email subscription coming)

End of an Era

Postby throatsinger » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:21 pm

Well folks,

It's been several years since Michael Medina and I got this forum together. I'd like to think that it served a purpose; that some folks learned something useful, made some connections, and had some fun. But the fact is, both MM and I feel that the place has run its course, and neither of us is really interested in keeping it active. Time to move on.

So, I want to thank Michael first of all, for getting it running, keeping it running, through server moves and hackers and bogus robo-spammers and the rest, while barely ever skipping a beat! And I want to thank all of you who have participated and made this forum a cool place to interact, teach, learn and share. Thank you! :adore:

Now, we're not going to pull a "Yahoo" and just turn of the lights and skip town in the middle of the night (if you don't know, don't ask; it's not important). We'll keep it up somewhere around these parts as an archive, and newbies and oldies may search and plunder it for any nuggets they may find within.

Big changes are afoot for Johnna and I, and I may post a few more announcements here shortly. But now we need all our time and energy for other projects and business, so that's how it is.

The last day for members to post will be the Ides of March.

If you want to receive my about-to-be-renewed newsletters, please make sure I have your email address.

Best to you all,

Ulug-bile chetterdym,
throatsinger
grand pooba

Return to Forum Announcements [Locked]